"Real Kung Fu" "Real Kung Fu"

well..

well... it wasnt the funniest movie to watch because there was no point in it at all, but it was interesting watching it. u got good skills and i enjoyed the moves by those martial arts masters. well i think you should make a fighting movie with this moves. that would been awesome ;)

8/10

Samurai Sword 9 Samurai Sword 9

the mime :D

the mime was funny. :D it was entertaining so 10/10 5/5

Nick & Jake Zombie Day! Nick & Jake Zombie Day!

hmmm...

well it was okay. the animation wasnt perfect but i liked the idea and it was entertaining . 7/10

Bombs Bombs

cool ! :)

Well. i like the song but i have to agree. the synth at 40 is good but doesnt fit in here. but i liked it. it had a soft feeling at first, like you were flying and then when the drums came you like starting to fall down from the sky and it got intense and badass but then the synth came and just didnt work that good. take it away save it for another song and put in something else.

9/10

KingofTaurus responds:

Unfortunatly due to a computer error, i lost the source to this.. seems to happen a lot to me lately.

I now have 32 songs without a source.

-[ Blueprint ]- -[ Blueprint ]-

Good beat

the beat was good. after some tme i got a little boored and clicked further and it changed so it wasnt excellent but it wasnt bad. it good! :)

-[ Shards ]- -[ Shards ]-

yah:)

Soft easy and great! I liked. And u can use it on so many things: a menu, In a game, ending of a movie. i liked it ! it had a good beat.!

keep up the good work !

/ S.T.L

FlamingFirebolt responds:

I can't imagine it in a game or a movie but thanks for the compliment :).

-Firebolt-